JB Safe Diesel now offers SafeGen™ diesel generators to packagers
The design philosophy of the SafeGen™ including SafeCooler™ and the 3GHI Protection™ safety system is to provide safe and cost effective solutions to the packager.SafeGen™ is designed for a flexible and easy installation providing a reliable and safe operation in hazardous areas for various end customer’s applications.
The SafeGen™ unit is equipped with a diesel and generator package designed for utilisation of 3G applications in Zone 2 areas – ATEX and/or IECEx. Additionally it provides easy integration in accordance with NORSOK Z-015, DNV 2.7-2 and marine approvals.
Diesel Safety System
The SafeCooler™ and the 3GHI Protection™ Safety System are the main components for the 3G diesel conversion allowing the engine to operate in Hazardeous area (Zone 2). This includes the third party approval by Notified Body for running the engine without exhaust flame arrestors.
For use as:
- Prime Power.
- Temporary Power.
- Backup Power.
- Emergency Power.
- Exciting news from JB IoTec – They launch SafeLink™ broadband router campaign September 15, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel growing in the “RIG-SAFE” market June 19, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel launches two generator packages for ADIPEC 2019 November 12, 2019
- Stop by Regal at ADIPEC 2019 November 11, 2019
- NORSOK Z-015 verification: JB Electro launching JB CAMMS Z-015 November 10, 2019