JBSD shows SafePack™ 660 C at Offshore Energy 2013, Amsterdam
JBSD shows at the Offshore Energy 2013, Amsterdam the SafePack™ 660C, which incorporates the Cummins QSK19 diesel engine, rated 660 bhp @ 2100 rpm at 40ºC ambient temperature.
The unit is fully compliant with the most stringent environmental and safety regulations, including ATEX 94/9/EC and NORSOK Z-015. Zone 2 certification has been secured by the installation of JB Safe Diesel’s revolutionary 3GHI PROTECTION™ explosion protection system. The SafePack™ power unit is supplied with cooling system, exhaust gas cooler, ATEX safety system and diesel engine on a common base frame.
This SafePack™ engine unit is designed specifically for applications in 3G areas (Zone 2) and is CE and ATEX approved. Can also be delivered in compliance with IECEx.
SafePack™ engine unit
- Simplified electrical control system gives more flexibility at a lower cost.
- Easy to add functionality and implement other equipment.
- Standard Field Bus communication.
- Unit is certified for operation without exhaust flame traps in Zone 2 area.
- Unit is is delivered with our 3GHI Protection™ system .
- Includes field instrumentation according to NORSOK Z-015.
- Exciting news from JB IoTec – They launch SafeLink™ broadband router campaign September 15, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel growing in the “RIG-SAFE” market June 19, 2020
- JB Safe Diesel launches two generator packages for ADIPEC 2019 November 12, 2019
- Stop by Regal at ADIPEC 2019 November 11, 2019
- NORSOK Z-015 verification: JB Electro launching JB CAMMS Z-015 November 10, 2019