Compliance Package For Temporary Equipment
Leading standard for temporary equipment
NORSOK Z-015 defines the minimum technical and safety-related requirements for temporary equipment used on installations (fixed and mobile) on the Norwegian continental shelf.
“One stop” solution for full NORSOK Z-015 compliance
JB Electro is well known for providing turnkey solutions to make temporary equipment compliant with NORSOK Z-015 standard. We know that different equipment requires different approach according to the standard, therefore JB Electro provides complex solution including.:
- Full assessment and gap analysis for specific type of equipment
- Design proposal
- Equipment selection and outsourcing
- Equipment installation by qualified personnel
- Marking and tagging of the equipment
- Documentation to show compliance to third party (notified body)
- JB CAMMS Z015 cloud-based assets management system including checklist for dispatch and receiving of NORSOK Z-015 temporary equipment.
- Service agreement for periodical inspection and maintenance
Following systems can be provided by us as part of NORSOK Z-015 compliance package:
- Gas detection
- Fire detection
- Fire fighting
- Ignition source disconnection system
- Remote shutdown
- Interfacing with rig system (rig box)
- Signaling (sounder / beacon)
We offer NORSOK Z-015 solution for both newbuilds and as part of upgrade projects. Installation of the equipment can be done at client location world-wide, or at our workshop in Bryne.